Let’s strive forward, continue to be diligent to help increase awareness and equality for our athletes and PWDs
MAJ GEN OSOTH BHAVILAI
President, Asean Para Sports Federation (APSF)
3rd APSF-INASPOC COORDINATION COMMITTEE MEETING
Swiss-belHotel, Solo 30 June 2022
MR GIBRAN RAKABUMING, Mayor of Solo
Chefs De mission, contingent leaders
Technical Delegates, Classifiers
Members from INASPOC
Members of the APSF Scretariat,
Distinguished guests, Ladies and Gentlemen
Good morning and warm regards;
1. Thank you for attending this morning’s Chefs de Mission Seminar. Allow me to welcome to all Chefs de Mission, leaders of contingents from ASEAN member-nations to this important occasion.
2. We are now exactly 29 days away from the Games’. I believe that everyone can’t wait to get into the thick of action, after missing out on the last two Games.
Ladies and Gentlemen,
3. Solo has taken great pain and effort in preparing the 11th Asean Para Games 2022. I’m truly delighted with all on-going preparation and Solo’s commitment. I assure you that Solo is doing everything it can to ensure that this will be a memorable Games. To this, once again, my thanks to Solo Mayor Mr. Gibran, INASPOC and everyone involved in preparation works.
4. To all delegates, please take time gathering all the information you require. We are now still facing great challenges due the existing pandemic. But I believe, Solo Games will open up new horizons for everyone. The Games provides opportunities for athletes, officials and unearth new generation of sport leaders, sports in their respective countries.
5. Once again, on behalf of APSF Board of Governors and Executive Committee, I would like to extend my congratulation to Indonesia,. Solo and INASPOC. Let’s strive forward in enhancing our Paralympic brand…continue to be diligent to help boost more awareness and equality for PWDs.
6. I wish everyone all the best…have a great day ahead, have a productive meeting ahead. Matur nuwun and Thank You.